HEARTBEAT ELITE STEP TEAM
The Heartbeat Elite All Boys Competition Step Team, is an extended program of our Thunder Squad Drumline for ages 12+. The program is under the direction of Brother Kyle Brandon, brother of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity.
Young men who are apart of the program learn and the following:
• Learn the basic history of stepping and its foundational movements.
• Foster an environment that promotes leadership development and team building.
• Mature discipline through the learning and repetition of stepping techniques.
• Promoting fun engagement while being introduced to Black Greek Letter and Multi-Cultural Organizations, their history, and signature step moves.
• Use stepping to reinforce the concepts of integrity, decency, unity, responsibility, accountability, dedication and growth in all areas of life.